BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0634 or 0.00000792 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. BlackCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.00 million and $19,068.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00020916 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 48.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004243 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, Upbit, CoinEgg and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.