Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Capricoin has a market capitalization of $155,109.00 and $50,462.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Capricoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0779 or 0.00000962 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last week, Capricoin has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Capricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.