Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 20th. Over the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $823.01 million and $73.60 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for approximately $2.35 or 0.00028870 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Gate.io and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003599 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.43 or 0.00226243 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.02 or 0.01154313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00089104 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00022670 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Radar Relay, IDEX, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Mercatox, Coinbase, Gate.io, COSS and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.