Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 20th. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0333 or 0.00000405 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb Global, CPDAX, Upbit and OKEx. During the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $366.23 million and $11.96 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041524 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007572 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $495.67 or 0.06016217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00042512 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
About Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin Token Trading
Crypto.com Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, Huobi Korea, OKEx, Fatbtc, HitBTC, OceanEx, Bibox, Bittrex, Dcoin, GOPAX, Bithumb Global, CoinTiger, IDEX, Indodax, BigONE, Upbit, Bithumb, ABCC, KuCoin, CPDAX, DDEX, BiteBTC and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.