DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $4.82 million and approximately $3,253.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. In the last week, DigitalNote has traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.15 or 0.00681834 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004493 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002400 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000024 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.