Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 20th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001511 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $8.55 million and approximately $1.64 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007196 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021134 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005170 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00010008 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.08 or 0.02216892 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002412 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Liqui, Tidex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.