Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 21st. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $87.58 million and $2.16 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for $0.47 or 0.00005716 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, YoBit, Bithumb and BigONE. During the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 3.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003815 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001886 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00067179 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, YoBit, Exrates, Bithumb, Kucoin, Gate.io, BigONE, OKEx, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, CoinBene, Coinnest, Crex24, Huobi and Indodax. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.