Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 21st. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $331.07 million and approximately $82.62 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC Trade UA, Tripe Dice Exchange, Kraken and Poloniex. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.97 or 0.00668602 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012475 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000559 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Coinsquare, Gate.io, Fatbtc, C-Patex, Upbit, Crex24, CoinEgg, Trade Satoshi, BCEX, BX Thailand, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, Poloniex, C-CEX, Novaexchange, cfinex, Coindeal, Bits Blockchain, LiteBit.eu, Robinhood, BiteBTC, Indodax, YoBit, Tripe Dice Exchange, Koineks, Bitbns, BTC Trade UA, Exmo, Bit-Z, Instant Bitex, ZB.COM, FreiExchange, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, Tidex, Tux Exchange, Coinbe, SouthXchange, Livecoin, CoinFalcon, QBTC, Mercatox, Bittylicious, Bitsane, Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinEx, Ovis, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptohub and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.