PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 21st. During the last seven days, PumaPay has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. One PumaPay token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex. PumaPay has a total market capitalization of $5.81 million and $373,184.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041459 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007604 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $500.45 or 0.06086728 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044220 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
PumaPay Token Profile
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, IDEX, Coinall, HitBTC, CoinBene and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PumaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.