Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 22nd. Dash has a total market cap of $616.42 million and $217.60 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can now be purchased for approximately $67.67 or 0.00837638 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Liquid, BiteBTC and Coinsquare. Over the last seven days, Dash has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003675 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000107 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Bit-Z, Coinsuper, COSS, HBUS, OKEx, CEX.IO, BX Thailand, Poloniex, CryptoBridge, Mercatox, ZB.COM, Bitsane, Cryptopia, Coinbe, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, BTC Trade UA, B2BX, Liquid, Negocie Coins, Bisq, Binance, Koineks, Cryptomate, WazirX, xBTCe, Coinhub, Ovis, Waves Decentralized Exchange, C-CEX, C-Patex, LocalTrade, Bithumb, Exmo, Sistemkoin, Livecoin, Iquant, Bitfinex, BitBay, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Bitinka, BitFlip, Coinroom, C2CX, Bitbns, Liqui, Instant Bitex, Huobi, Kucoin, Tux Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, WEX, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit, Gate.io, Coindeal, YoBit, Bleutrade, Tidex, TradeOgre, Bittrex, Coinsquare, Coinrail, LBank, Kuna, ABCC, Trade By Trade, ACX, Exrates, SouthXchange, Crex24, Kraken, Indodax, Graviex, CoinEx, Bibox, Bittylicious and Braziliex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.