Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for about $0.74 or 0.00009129 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, Gate.io, HitBTC and COSS. Lisk has a total market cap of $89.35 million and approximately $1.19 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Lisk has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020776 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009861 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013886 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005531 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 34.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000330 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, COSS, Coinroom, Livecoin, Huobi, Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEgg, YoBit, ChaoEX, Bit-Z, Upbit, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, BitBay, Binance, Cryptopia, OKEx, HitBTC, Exrates, Coindeal and Coinbe. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.