Virtacoin (CURRENCY:VTA) traded down 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. One Virtacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Virtacoin has a market capitalization of $7,569.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Virtacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Virtacoin has traded 33.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Virtacoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 13th, 2016. Virtacoin’s total supply is 12,666,916,683 coins and its circulating supply is 5,201,310,113 coins. The official website for Virtacoin is www.virtacoin.world. The Reddit community for Virtacoin is /r/virtacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Virtacoin’s official Twitter account is @virtacoinplus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Virtacoin Coin Trading
Virtacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Virtacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Virtacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Virtacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Virtacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virtacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.