TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 8th. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, BTC-Alpha, OKEx and Exrates. TRON has a total market cap of $1.24 billion and $1.12 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.50 or 0.00221532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $123.58 or 0.01404256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00119521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00022445 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinEx, Liquid, YoBit, Zebpay, Braziliex, Koinex, Indodax, Bibox, CoinTiger, Allcoin, CoinBene, Liqui, LATOKEN, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Huobi, Cryptomate, Cobinhood, Kryptono, Coinnest, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exrates, CoinFalcon, CoinExchange, OTCBTC, WazirX, IDAX, DDEX, Coinrail, Tidex, Livecoin, Neraex, Bitfinex, Fatbtc, LiteBit.eu, Rfinex, BTC-Alpha, BitFlip, Ovis, Mercatox, IDCM, OEX, Cryptopia, Upbit, Hotbit, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, OpenLedger DEX, ChaoEX, Trade Satoshi, DragonEX, LBank, BitForex, RightBTC, Tokenomy, Bitbns, Binance, Coindeal, Kucoin, HitBTC, CoinEgg, OKEx, Exmo and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.