Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 9th. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $407.76 million and approximately $16.38 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0354 or 0.00000401 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, CPDAX, BiteBTC and KuCoin. In the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00043404 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $661.30 or 0.07504840 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015054 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 27.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047600 BTC.
About Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin Token Trading
Crypto.com Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BigONE, Fatbtc, Indodax, DDEX, Huobi Global, OKEx, CPDAX, Huobi Korea, KuCoin, Upbit, Dcoin, Bibox, GOPAX, DigiFinex, CoinTiger, ABCC, HitBTC, Bithumb, BiteBTC, OceanEx, Bittrex and Bithumb Global. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.