ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 9th. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $426,443.00 and approximately $87.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0740 or 0.00000840 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. In the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.