Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Bleutrade. Bitcoin Confidential has a total market cap of $1.34 million and $18.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Confidential has traded up 16.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.93 or 0.07423179 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002461 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048719 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Confidential
Bitcoin Confidential can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Confidential using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.