Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Dash has a total market cap of $656.88 million and $461.05 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dash has traded up 0.6% against the dollar. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $71.82 or 0.00793111 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Coinsuper, LiteBit.eu and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000085 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, ZB.COM, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, B2BX, C2CX, C-CEX, Graviex, Bithumb, HitBTC, COSS, HBUS, CoinEx, Stocks.Exchange, Trade By Trade, OKEx, Bitbns, Negocie Coins, C-Patex, TradeOgre, Poloniex, Kucoin, ACX, Binance, CoinExchange, Bisq, YoBit, Coinbe, BiteBTC, Altcoin Trader, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitfinex, LocalTrade, Braziliex, Bittrex, LBank, Bit-Z, Coinsquare, Bibox, BitFlip, Bitinka, Coinrail, Coinhub, Coinroom, Bitsane, ABCC, Iquant, Sistemkoin, Mercatox, Liqui, xBTCe, Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand, Kuna, Exmo, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA, Bleutrade, Gate.io, Instant Bitex, Liquid, Coindeal, Crex24, CryptoBridge, BitBay, Indodax, WEX, SouthXchange, WazirX, Kraken, Ovis, Tux Exchange, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Huobi, Exrates, Livecoin, Coinsuper, Tidex, Koineks and CEX.IO. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.