DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $4.00 million and $580.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.28 or 0.00710177 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003816 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002634 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000674 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.