Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC, Kraken, Coindeal and Poloniex. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $337.23 million and $99.20 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.03 or 0.00707146 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010957 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013053 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000520 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Coinbe, YoBit, CoinEgg, Koineks, Coinsquare, Bits Blockchain, Ovis, C-Patex, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, Fatbtc, Indodax, Tux Exchange, Tripe Dice Exchange, Cryptopia, Instant Bitex, Bitsane, BTC Trade UA, CoinExchange, C-CEX, Exrates, Exmo, QBTC, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, CoinFalcon, Cryptomate, Bleutrade, CoinEx, Mercatox, Bit-Z, BtcTrade.im, Kraken, Gate.io, Cryptohub, Bittrex, HitBTC, Graviex, BitFlip, Upbit, SouthXchange, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Bittylicious, Novaexchange, Crex24, cfinex, BiteBTC, Robinhood, BCEX, Sistemkoin, FreiExchange, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.