FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One FLO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0312 or 0.00000344 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. FLO has a market cap of $4.75 million and approximately $9,638.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, FLO has traded down 5.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. FLO’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FLO
FLO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.