Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 11th. Over the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $8,779.14 or 1.00047429 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market cap of $5.06 million and $71,482.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00048189 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00089777 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001266 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00077515 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Wrapped Bitcoin is wbtc.network.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.