Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 21st. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for $4.22 or 0.00054970 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Exmo, Ovis and BCEX. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $486.48 million and approximately $693.16 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $162.66 or 0.02118649 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Markets, Ovis, Exrates, ChaoEX, ABCC, BigONE, Bit-Z, BitForex, LBank, FCoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, Coinhub, Bitsane, Bittrex, Coinone, Coinroom, CoinBene, YoBit, Instant Bitex, Bibox, Kucoin, Gatehub, Indodax, Cryptopia, RightBTC, Binance, CoinExchange, CoinTiger, CoinEx, Gate.io, Exmo, OKCoin International, Coinut, HBUS, Kraken, Stocks.Exchange, Koineks, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Liquid, Coinbase Pro, BTC Trade UA, Huobi, CPDAX, ZB.COM, Bitfinex, Coinsuper, Cryptomate, QBTC, Crex24, EXX, Bitbns, CoinEgg, Coinnest, C2CX, Korbit, Poloniex, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha and BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.