Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. One Verge coin can now be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bitbns, CoinExchange and Graviex. Verge has a market capitalization of $64.32 million and $4.36 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Verge has traded down 13.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.32 or 0.00668500 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00012241 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00011059 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000532 BTC.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, TradeOgre, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, Binance, Huobi, YoBit, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, Crex24, Coindeal, Upbit, BiteBTC, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.