Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002360 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. In the last week, Peercoin has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. Peercoin has a market cap of $4.47 million and approximately $15,851.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,345.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $215.49 or 0.02938610 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005432 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005297 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $39.26 or 0.00535331 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005508 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009378 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, WEX, BX Thailand, Tux Exchange, Bitsane, YoBit, Bittrex, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Poloniex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.