Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 4th. Over the last week, Apex has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Apex has a market cap of $1.37 million and approximately $45,054.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apex token can now be bought for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC on exchanges including LBank, Bit-Z, Bitbns and Switcheo Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00017280 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006055 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Profile
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, LBank and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.