Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 4th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $106.11 million and approximately $12.06 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $6.06 or 0.00080756 BTC on major exchanges including Altcoin Trader, TDAX, BitBay and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.57 or 0.00367482 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00070099 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003051 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 28.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001226 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Graviex, BitFlip, Negocie Coins, Coinone, BitMarket, Korbit, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, Bit-Z, Instant Bitex, Upbit, Zebpay, BitBay, Sistemkoin, C2CX, Binance, Koineks, Gate.io, Kucoin, Exmo, Exrates, Vebitcoin, Indodax, Bitsane, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, Braziliex, QuadrigaCX, Crex24, Bitlish, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Bitinka, Ovis, OKEx, Coinnest, DSX, Bithumb, TDAX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.