Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Blacer Coin has a total market capitalization of $201.00 and $13.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded down 33.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.65 or 0.00752865 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00023241 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Blacer Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blacer Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blacer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.