GXChain (CURRENCY:GXC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 4th. In the last week, GXChain has traded up 1% against the dollar. One GXChain coin can now be bought for $0.44 or 0.00006057 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Bit-Z, BigONE and OTCBTC. GXChain has a market capitalization of $28.57 million and approximately $5.57 million worth of GXChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00017956 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling GXChain
GXChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Huobi, Bit-Z, Binance, QBTC, OTCBTC, DragonEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GXChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GXChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GXChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GXChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GXChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.