Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, Power Ledger has traded down 9% against the US dollar. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $16.57 million and approximately $42.57 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.0393 or 0.00000526 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Bitbns, Kucoin and Bancor Network.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00208293 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.65 or 0.01307317 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027927 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119940 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, Huobi, LATOKEN, Binance, DigiFinex, BX Thailand, Radar Relay, Kucoin, ABCC, Bitbns, TDAX, Gate.io, Kyber Network, IDEX, Bithumb, Upbit and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.