Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded 5% lower against the dollar. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $6.45 million and $1.19 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001703 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Ethfinex, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008184 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009949 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002521 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Ethfinex, IDEX, OKEx, LATOKEN, Kucoin, Huobi, Bibox, Gate.io, Binance, Bilaxy and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.