Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Sentinel has a total market capitalization of $1.75 million and $34,758.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX and YoBit. During the last seven days, Sentinel has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.