ADT (NYSE: ADT) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/2/2019 – ADT was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $9.50 price target on the stock.
- 11/20/2019 – ADT had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $10.00 to $11.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/20/2019 – ADT was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/15/2019 – ADT was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “ADT Inc. provides security and automation solutions for homes and businesses primarily in the United States and Canada. ADT Inc. is based in BOCA RATON, United States. “
- 11/14/2019 – ADT was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 11/1/2019 – ADT was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/18/2019 – ADT was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating.
Shares of ADT stock traded up $0.25 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $8.98. The company had a trading volume of 33,416 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,660,592. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $8.11 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.43. ADT Inc has a 52-week low of $4.25 and a 52-week high of $9.70. The stock has a market cap of $6.49 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -56.13 and a beta of 2.46. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.60, a current ratio of 0.89 and a quick ratio of 0.80.
ADT (NYSE:ADT) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, November 12th. The security and automation business reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.21 by ($0.23). ADT had a negative return on equity of 1.78% and a negative net margin of 9.99%. The company had revenue of $1.30 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.28 billion. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.02) earnings per share. ADT’s revenue for the quarter was up 13.3% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts anticipate that ADT Inc will post 0.89 EPS for the current year.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Commonwealth Bank of Australia purchased a new position in shares of ADT during the 2nd quarter worth $30,000. Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank purchased a new position in ADT during the second quarter worth about $66,000. Voloridge Investment Management LLC purchased a new position in ADT during the second quarter worth about $70,000. Ancora Advisors LLC purchased a new position in ADT during the second quarter worth about $122,000. Finally, Ellington Management Group LLC acquired a new stake in ADT in the 2nd quarter worth about $136,000. 98.17% of the stock is currently owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
ADT Inc provides security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. It provides a range of fire detection, fire suppression, video surveillance, and access control systems to residential, commercial, and multi-site customers. The company primarily offers monitored security and automation solutions, including the installation and monitoring of security and premises automation systems designed to detect intrusion, control access, sense movement, smoke, fire, carbon monoxide, flooding, temperature, and other environmental conditions and hazards; and address personal emergencies such as injuries, medical emergencies, or incapacitation.
Read More: Profit margin is different from the revenue
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.