A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Rogers Sugar (TSE: RSI) recently:
- 11/25/2019 – Rogers Sugar had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$5.00 to C$4.75.
- 11/22/2019 – Rogers Sugar was downgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a C$5.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$5.75.
- 11/21/2019 – Rogers Sugar had its price target lowered by analysts at Desjardins from C$5.25 to C$4.75. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/21/2019 – Rogers Sugar had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$5.50 to C$4.75. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2019 – Rogers Sugar was downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “sector perform” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a C$4.50 price target on the stock, down previously from C$5.25.
Rogers Sugar stock traded down C$0.01 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching C$4.78. The stock had a trading volume of 134,290 shares, compared to its average volume of 128,268. Rogers Sugar Inc has a one year low of C$4.54 and a one year high of C$6.17. The company has a 50-day moving average price of C$5.20 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$5.47. The company has a market capitalization of $506.60 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -59.75. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 116.23, a current ratio of 1.90 and a quick ratio of 0.61.
Rogers Sugar Inc, through its subsidiary, Lantic Inc, engages in refining, packaging, and marketing sugar and maple products. It offers granulated, plantation raw, brown, organic, icing, maple, stevia, smart sweetener blend, and coconut sugar, as well as syrups, jam and jelly mixes, iced tea mixes, and hot chocolate mixes.
Read More: Dividend Aristocrat Index
Receive News & Ratings for Rogers Sugar Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rogers Sugar Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.