Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. Dero has a total market capitalization of $3.31 million and approximately $821,781.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Dero has traded down 26.3% against the US dollar. One Dero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004999 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 48.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,883,036 coins. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The official website for Dero is dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.