HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded 20.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 5th. HBZ coin has a total market capitalization of $1.63 million and $20,380.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded down 16.5% against the US dollar. One HBZ coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Bitlish, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00038707 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $512.77 or 0.06887467 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00025926 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002217 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
HBZ coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
HBZ coin Token Trading
HBZ coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, Bitlish and Exmo. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HBZ coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.