Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 5th. During the last week, Safe has traded up 19.4% against the US dollar. One Safe coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00007549 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg, DragonEX and ZB.COM. Safe has a market cap of $11.61 million and $82,666.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00047559 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.98 or 0.00676448 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 44.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029535 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.41 or 0.00262692 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00095650 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005099 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe’s official message board is www.anwang.org.
Safe Coin Trading
Safe can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.