Sentient Coin (CURRENCY:SEN) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 5th. In the last seven days, Sentient Coin has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Sentient Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $19,710.00 worth of Sentient Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentient Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, Tidex and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00047548 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.11 or 0.00687205 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 46.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00035513 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.03 or 0.00269334 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.13 or 0.00095860 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004995 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007033 BTC.
Sentient Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Sentient Coin’s total supply is 1,756,343,639 coins and its circulating supply is 1,346,343,640 coins. The official website for Sentient Coin is consensus.ai. Sentient Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sentient Coin
Sentient Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentient Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentient Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentient Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentient Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentient Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.