Media headlines about Aeroports de Paris (OTCMKTS:AEOXF) have trended somewhat positive on Friday, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. InfoTrie rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Aeroports de Paris earned a media sentiment score of 0.72 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news headlines about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Aeroports de Paris’ score:
- Aéroports de Paris SA: Calendar of financial publications and events for 2020 (globenewswire.com)
- Petition to block Macron’s plan to privatise Paris Airports hits one million signatures (msn.com)
- UPDATE 1-Backlash builds in France over privatisation of airports operator (finance.yahoo.com)
- Travel chaos expected in France as national strike shuts down rail, road and air links (msn.com)
- Does Aéroports de Paris SA’s (EPA:ADP) ROCE Reflect Well On The Business? (finance.yahoo.com)
OTCMKTS:AEOXF opened at $190.49 on Friday. Aeroports de Paris has a twelve month low of $190.49 and a twelve month high of $193.75. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $185.51 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $180.68.
Aeroports de Paris Company Profile
Aéroports de Paris SA engages in the design, construction, and operation of airports. It owns and operates Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, and Paris-Le Bourget airports in the Paris, France. The company operates through five segments: Aviation, Retail and Services, Real Estate, International and Airport Developments, and Others.
Recommended Story: Percentage Decliners
Receive News & Ratings for Aeroports de Paris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeroports de Paris and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.