Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 6th. During the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. Orbitcoin has a market capitalization of $904,792.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orbitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.28 or 0.00003792 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00047741 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.92 or 0.00688516 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 45.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00036662 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.15 or 0.00272448 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00096606 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002193 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007525 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.