DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for about $16.87 or 0.00225110 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, Bitbns and Bancor Network. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $33.75 million and approximately $410,702.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00019946 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, IDEX, AirSwap, BigONE, HitBTC, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Huobi, Liqui, Gate.io, Binance, Bitbns and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.