ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. During the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0624 or 0.00000827 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Upbit and CoinExchange. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $362,324.00 and $82.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 43.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.