Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. During the last week, Galactrum has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular exchanges. Galactrum has a total market cap of $29,032.00 and $22.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00050112 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.54 or 0.00700071 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00033788 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00276567 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00093458 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004791 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002155 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006898 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,610,528 coins and its circulating supply is 4,890,528 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org.
Buying and Selling Galactrum
Galactrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.