Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003851 BTC on major exchanges. Orbitcoin has a total market cap of $928,149.00 and $29.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded 5.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00050423 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.42 or 0.00701125 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037546 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.71 or 0.00277033 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00093702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002157 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006939 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. Orbitcoin’s official website is orbitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.