Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $171,837.00 and $33.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00050527 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.25 or 0.00690910 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00031458 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00273434 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00094030 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006805 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.