Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 7th. In the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be bought for $0.0047 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Bitbns, Kucoin and Switcheo Network. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market capitalization of $3.90 million and $258,216.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 43.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.