Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, Expanse has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0466 or 0.00000614 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. Expanse has a total market cap of $811,071.00 and approximately $4,464.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.