MMOCoin (CURRENCY:MMO) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, MMOCoin has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. One MMOCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. MMOCoin has a market cap of $435,279.00 and approximately $7,908.00 worth of MMOCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 147% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
MMOCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 26th, 2018. MMOCoin’s total supply is 109,033,605 coins and its circulating supply is 60,358,043 coins. MMOCoin’s official website is mmocoin.pro. MMOCoin’s official Twitter account is @MMOProOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MMOCoin Coin Trading
MMOCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MMOCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MMOCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MMOCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MMOCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MMOCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.