OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 8th. OKCash has a total market cap of $1.49 million and $2,365.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0199 or 0.00000262 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00051561 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00092568 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001161 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00076602 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003668 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7,560.58 or 0.99596249 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.