DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 13th. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001955 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, SouthXchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $2.29 million and approximately $606.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DeepOnion has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004880 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004176 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001388 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002274 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00051257 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000085 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, RightBTC, Coindeal, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin, Crex24, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.