Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One Desire coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, Desire has traded down 1.8% against the dollar. Desire has a total market capitalization of $7,323.00 and $6,373.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,129.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $142.85 or 0.02002642 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $207.13 or 0.02903782 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.63 or 0.00611706 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.76 or 0.00725661 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012407 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00053279 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00017121 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00451673 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,869,488 coins and its circulating supply is 10,269,488 coins. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Desire
Desire can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.